Our Cloud Solutions team will liberate you from the administrative burden associated with managing your business’ finances. Cloud computing allows you to store your data remotely and access it anywhere, anytime. If you have used social media, an app or internet banking, you are a user of cloud computing already.
Since 2010, Bentleys have been advocates of cloud-based accounting solutions. We have reached platinum partner status with cloud computing software leader Xero. One of our directors has been appointed to the Xero Partners Advisory Councils to contribute to developing innovative cloud services. We partner with many cloud service providers so our clients can choose a cloud service that best suits them and their business.
Our Cloud Solutions team will assist you through the transition to an individualised cloud solution for your business. Our process is as follows:
1. A no obligations meeting with one of our cloud solution team members discussing whether a cloud solution will work for your business.
2. We advise you on the product/s that best fit your business’ needs and any add-ons you may also wish to implement. These add-ons could include --
• customer relationship management (CRM)
• debtor tracking
• job costing
• payroll and human resources
• point of sale
• time tracking and
3. Full implementation of your individualised cloud solution.
4. A group or individual training session to ensure the maximum benefit from your cloud solution.
5. Continued ongoing support.
Your end result is accounting software that is easy and simple to understand. Bentleys estimates that clients can save up to 75% of their time spent on administrative and compliance tasks by adopting innovative, cloud-based accounting solutions.
The Bentleys Cloud Solutions team are specialists in finding a cloud based solution for your individual business' needs.